Triple Lotus Tutors is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is collected, used, stored and disclosed lawfully, transparently and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”) .
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect personal information when you submit our forms. For example, we collect:
- Physical address,
- Email address,
- Contact details,
- Academic information,
- School or institute of higher education,
- Next of kin details.
We may share your personal information with third parties, such as tutors, in order to facilitate the services provided on this website. If required by law, we may also disclose your personal information to legal authorities. We will not sell or share your personal information for marketing purposes with third parties without your consent.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Although we have implemented security measures, we do not guarantee that your information will not be lost, misused, altered or deleted due to unauthorised access. By giving us your personal information, you acknowledge that you agree to assume these risks.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
According to POPIA, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether we process personal data about you, receive information about how and why we process your personal information and upon request, receive a copy of the personal information we process;
- The right to ask us to update, correct, restrict use or delete your personal information
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can opt out of our marketing communication by directly contacting us.
In this regard, when you contact us, we are required by law to verify your identity before making changes to the personal information we hold.
Please send all of your queries to email@example.com